The JCB Teletruk is powered by either a Perkins 37 kW (50 hp) diesel engine, Kubota 46 kW (62 hp) LPG engine or a JCB Diesel by Kohler 46 kW (62 hp).
Our unique telescopic boom offers many benefits including:-
- Enabling goods to be loaded and unloaded from one side of a lorry bed, saving 50% space within the loading area.
- Unrivalled visibility due to its none obstructive mast giving a clear view of staff and customers.
- 111 degrees of carriage rotation makes handling of unpalletised goods much easier and safer.
- Access to materials stored in the second and third rows in one operation.
- Loading and unloading into delivery vans more efficiently, reducing material and vehicle damage.
Models available: 30D 2WD, 30D HL 2WD, 30G 2WD
- Unrivalled visibility
- JCB Load Motion Control System fitted as standard aids the prevention of forward tip
- With a cab height from only 2.1m on 2WD models the TLT30 can easily access containers
- Full free lift as standard
- Compact dimensions for ultimate manoeuvrability