Designed and developed using our Efficient Design philosophy, the JCB 531-70 Wastemaster Loadall is the smallest of our full-sized telescopic handler machines. It’s a hugely productive Loadall sitting on a chassis that’s designed for load bearing and stability.
The 531-70 Wastemaster’s new award-winning EcoMAX engine meets Stage IIIB/Tier 4i legislation without using a bulky DPF, which, in turn, brings benefits like great visibility, low running costs and more uptime. Special Wastemaster spec means it’s also fitted with extra guarding, protection and an uprated hydraulic pump.
- Brand new Tier 4i/Stage IIIB EcoMAX engine
- High power and torque at low revs
- Up to 10% fuel saving over outgoing model
- New instruments, hi-res TFT screen and backlit switches
- New seat safety switch disables forward/reverse when operator isn’t seated
- New telematics and immobiliser security features including remote management